CM10-M2 Jelly Bean ROM monthly builds are now available for 25 Android devices
CyanogenMod team started to create a monthly release of their CM10 build based on Jelly Bean 4.1. Now they’ve reached the M2 variant and it can be installed on up to 25 different Android devices.
The M1 build of CM10 Jelly Bean is a milestone monthly release that should be more stable than the other nighly builds of Cm10. Numerous users are waiting for CyanogenMod team to launch these updates, as these are far more stable than the nightly ones. There isn’t currently a changelog released but you can expect that some M1 bugs have been fixed.
The new release of this CyanogenMod M2 brings tweaks and improvements to your device so that your phone will be running faster and making it also more stable.
These ‘M’ builds of CyanogenMod 10 Jelly Bean are launched only once per month. The new updates for the CM10-Mx builds should come based on the Android 4.1.2 firmware, which was leaked several days ago for the Galaxy Nexus and Note 2. There are 25 devices supported by this update and below you can find all devices:
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus GSM, Galaxy Nexus Verizon Wireless, Galaxy Nexus Sprint, Galaxy S2 I9100G, Galaxy S2 AT&T LTE, Galaxy S2 T-Mobile, Galaxy S, Galaxy S B, Samsung Captivate,
- Galaxy S3 Sprint, Galaxy S3 Verizon Wireless, Galaxy S3 AT&T, Galaxy S3 T-Mobile, Galaxy S3 US Cellular.
- Nexus S and Nexus S 4G.
- Galaxy Note AT&T, Galaxy Note T-Mobile.
- Google Nexus 7.
- LG Nitro HD, LG Optimus Black P930, LG Optimus LTE SKT SU640.
- Sony Xperia Acro S, Sony Xperia S.
- Motorola Xoom
As you can see, the Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100 and Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 aren’t featured because these are on Exynos CPUs and Samsung doesn’t want to release the source code for them. However, hopefully in the near future and maybe with the M3 release of CM10 Jelly Bean ROM, S2 I9100 and S3 9300 owners will be able to run these new CyanogenMod OS Android 4.1.x updates.
If you want to install and update your Android smartphone with the CM M2 Jelly Bean ROM then you should head to Get.CM and get the updating files.