Apparently Google Play (former Android Market) keeps getting better and better, releasing new updates every week, improving stability and adding new or evolved features on the go. The new Google Play Store v3.5.15 is now available for free download, but only if your Smartphone runs a 2.2+ version of the Android OS.
Google Play v3.5.15 new features:
- The section where your downloaded apps get stored changed a bit, as now you can see all of your downloaded applications or only the ones that are installed on your device with a simple swipe across the screen (tabbed).
- You can sync all your Gmail accounts to your Google Play account.
That being said let me show you how to update Google Play to v3.5.15:
- First of all you have to download the v3.5.15 apk (3.81MB) using your Smartphone or your PC.
- Now launch your file browser and look for the “com.android.vending-3.5.15.apk” file (launch it obviously).
- You will be asked if you want to replace the application, tap OK and then Install.
- Now that the application has been installed, press Open (or Done if you don’t want to run the Google Play application).
I personally like the feel that Google Play brings to the Android market, from the user interface right down to the most basic features and I hope they’ll succeed in creating an ecosystem like Apple’s App Store where people go to actually buy stuff (apps, music, movies, games). Well, only time will tell, but for now, all we get are constant updates to improve our overall experience with Google Play.