Use this post if you wish to download a stock and original Android stock ROM for your Gionee phone or tablet. In this post you will find the instructions on how to install such files, too.
Before starting the installation for these custom ROMs you will have to make sure that there is enough battery power left in your device. There it has to be over 40% left before the Gionee Android device switches off completely.
In this article you will three different tutorial: one that will teach you to install the stock ROM using the internal storage of your device, one that uses the QNQC Download Tool app and the final one is destined for most devices as it uses the Smart Phone Flash Tool.
Guide for Gionee S5.5 and Gionee V5:
This guide will work only for these devices. Make sure to backup all important data stored on your device.
Here’s how to install a stock ROM via internal storage:
- download the ROM stock zip.
- after the download is complete you can copy the file to your device’s internal storage.
- flash the stock ROM zip via Recovery.
QNQC Download Tool install guide for Gionee Elife E7 16GB and 32GB models:
Make sure to create backup for all important files, as this process will wipe all data from your device.
- download the application zip from here.
- extract all the archived contents of QNQC Download Tool zip, save them all in a single folder on your PC.
- first you need to install the USB Drivers on your computer.
- next, download the Stock ROM for your device from the table listed at the end of this post.
- extract the archived Stock Android ROM files and save them on your PC.
- now you can launch the QNQC_Download.exe app.
- click on the “BP Browse” button.
- find the “bp_image” folder and click OK.
- next, click on the “AP Browe” button > add the firmware folder now.
- from the Name Path option select “WBW8901″ value.
– the app will say ‘Ready to download”, which means that you are on the right track.
- power off the device completely.
- connect your Gionee device to your PC.
- the QNQC tool will now begin the installation of this new stock ROM for your device.
- after the process is complete you will be notified by the app.
- close the QNQC tool and then disconnect the device from computer.
- reboot your Gionee device in normal mode.
Smart Phone Flash Tool guide for all the rest of the devices:
- download the ANDROID ADB USB Drivers for your PC from here, then install them on your computer.
- power off the phone now completely.
- remove the battery of your device now and do not plug it back into its place.
- download your phone’s Stock ROM zip from the table at the end of this post.
- extract the contents from the Gionee Stock ROM archive.
- download Smart Phone Flash Tool zip from here, then extract all of its contents on your PC.
– save all the extracted files to a single folder.
- launch the ‘Flash_tool.exe’ file now.
- next, click on the SP Flash Tool “Scatter-loading” option button.
- browse and locate the Stock ROM’s “Scatter File”, load it.
- click the ‘Download’ button in order to initiate flashing process.
- use the USB Cable and connect your phone to your computer.
- after you’ve connected the device to PC you need to press Volume Down or Volume Up keys until the Gionee device is detected by your computer.
- the installation will continue and you will know that the process is complete when the tool’s green ‘Download OK’ window pops up.
- close the application and then disconnect the device from PC.
- put the device’s battery back into its place and then boot it in normal mode.
These were all the steps that you had to take in order to learn how to successfully flash a stock Gionee ROM. All the ROM download links are listed below.
|MODEL||ANDROID ROM Version||DOWNLOAD LINK||File Size|
|Gionee Dream D1||Android 4.1.2||Download||594 MB|
|Gionee Elife E3||Android 4.2||Download||770 MB|
|Gionee Elife E5||Android 4.2||Download||631 MB|
|Gionee Elife E6||Android 4.2||Download||900 MB|
|Gionee Elife E6 Mini||Android 4.2.1||Download||788 MB|
|Gionee Elife E7 (16GB)||Android 4.4.2||Download||2.1 GB|
|Gionee Elife E7 (32GB)||Android 4.4.2||Download||2.1 GB|
|Gionee Elife E7 Mini||Android 4.2.2||Download||809 MB|
|Gionee Elife G1||Android 4.0||Download||338 MB|
|Gionee Elife G2||Android 4.1||Download||530 MB|
|Gionee Elife G3 (512 RAM)||Android 4.2||Download||609 MB|
|Gionee Elife G3 (1GB RAM)||Android 4.2||Download||646 MB|
|Gionee Elife G3 (8GB ROM)||Android 4.2||Download||646 MB|
|Gionee Elife G4||Android 4.2||Download||730 MB|
|Gionee Elife G5||Android 4.4||Download||956 MB|
|Gionee GN137||Android 4.2.2||Download||573 MB|
|Gionee GN150||Android 4.2.2||Download||780 MB|
|Gionee GN206||Android 4.2.2||Download||523 MB|
|Gionee GN305||Android 4.0.4||Download||184 MB|
|Gionee GN700T T0717 Black||Android 4.0.4||Download||480 MB|
|Gionee GN700T T0717 White||Android 4.0.4||Download||480 MB|
|Gionee GN705T||Android 4.2.1||Download||505 MB|
|Gionee GN705W||Android 4.2.1||Download||582 MB|
|Gionee GN708W||Android 4.2.1||Download||318 MB|
|Gionee GN800||Android 4.0.4||Download||259 MB|
|Gionee GN810||Android 4.1.2||Download||517 MB|
|Gionee GN818T||Android 4.0.4||Download||625 MB|
|Gionee GN868||Android 4.0.3||Download||343 MB|
|Gionee GN868H||Android 4.0.4||Download||507 MB|
|Gionee GNX805||Android 4.2.1||Download||433 MB|
|Gionee M2||Android 4.4.2||Download||883 MB|
|Gionee M2 (8GB ROM)||Android 4.4.2||Download||853 MB|
|Gionee Poineer P1||Android 2.3||Download||179 MB|
|Gionee Poineer P2||Android 4.2||Download||633 MB|
|Gionee Poineer P2S||Android 4.2||Download||592 MB|
|Gionee Poineer P3||Android 4.2||Download||643 MB|
|Gionee Poineer P4||Android 4.4.2||Download||849 MB|
|Gionee Elife S5.5||Android 4.4.2||Download||862 MB|
|Gionee CTRL V1||Android 4.0.4||Download||305 MB|
|Gionee CTRL V2||Android 4.0.4||Download||298 MB|
|Gionee CTRL V3||Android 4.0.4||Download||338 MB|
|Gionee CTRL V4||Android 4.2||Download||575 MB|
|Gionee Elife V4s||Android 4.4||Download||938 MB|
|Gionee CTRL V5||Android 4.4.2||Download||798 MB|
|Gionee V182||Android 4.2.2||Download||535 MB|
|Gionee V185||Android 4.2.2||Download||721 MB|
|Gionee W800||Android 4.2.1||Download||446 MB|
|Gionee W817||Android 4.2.1||Download||358 MB|
|Gionee W817 International||Android 4.2.1||Download||467 MB|