In this article you will find all the download links that you will need in order to restore your Koobee Android device to its stock ROM. Also, you can find find tutorials on how to install such official stock OS versions, so that you will avoid bricking your devices.
Advanced Android users shouldn’t find any major problems completing the installation of such Android Stock ROMs on their Koobee devices. Before installing such stock ROMs on your Koobee Android devices you will need to create backups for all the important files that are currently stored on the internal storage. Make sure that there is enough power left on your phone’s battery too, so that it won’t switch off during installation.
Below you can find three tutorials explaining how to install the Koobe stock Android ROM for various devices. Under each tutorial you can find the devices that are supporting said instructions.
Tutorial 1: How to install Stock Android ROM for Koobee MAX X7T
This first tutorial is extremely easy to follow and it only has to be used on the MAX X7T Koobee model:
- download the device’s stock ROM from the table listed at the end of this post.
- copy the .zip ROM file on your device’s internal storage.
- put the device in Recovery and flash it using the recovery options.
Tutorial 2: How to install stock Android ROM for T550 Koobee using Spreadtrum Upgrade utility
This is a guide that only works for the Koobee T550 and it uses the Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool in order to flash such files.
- Enable USB Debugging for your device from the Settings> Developer Options menu.
– if the Developer Options menu doesn’t show up, then you should un-hide like this: Settings> About Phone> now tap seven times on the Build Number section.
- Download the Stock ROM for this device from the table at the end of this post.
- Extract the contents of the .zip and save them on your PC.
- Now download the Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool from here.
- Extract the Spreadtrum zip contents on your PC. Save all the files in a single folder.
- Launch the UpgradeDownload.exe on your PC.
- Power off the Koobee T550 device.
- After the Spreadtrum app is opened you need to connect your device to PC.
- After your Koobee T550 is detected by the computer you will need to add the .pac file from the Firmware folder that was extracted at step 3.
- After the file is loaded you need to click Start Downloading button.
- The flashing process will begin and you will see the device restarting during installation.
- When all files are installed with success you will see the Spreadtrum app confirming it.
Tutorial 3: How to install Koobee stock Android ROMs with Smart Phone Flash Tool:
This tutorial will work with the rest of the Koobee devices: Koobee A660, Koobee A790T, Koobee Halo H1, Koobee i50, Koobee i90, Koobee i96T, Koobee Muse M1, Koobee S306, KoobeeT500S.
Here’s how to install the ROM:
- Download the Android USB ADB Drivers from here, after that you need to install them on your PC.
- Switch off the device and remove its battery completely.
– leave the battery unplugged from your device.
- Download the stock ROM zip from the devices panel below.
- Extract the contents of the stock ROM and save them on your PC. Place all extracted files in a single folder.
- Download the SP Flash Tool zip from here. Extract its contents after the file is downloaded.
- Launch the ‘Flash_tool.exe’ app on PC.
- Click on the ‘Scatter-loading’ option button in SP Flash Tool.
- Find the ROMs’ scatter file and load it.
- Click ‘Download’ option.
- Connect the device to your PC via USB Cable.
– after the phone is connected you should press Volume Up or Volume Down keys repeatedly until the device is detected by the computer.
- The installation will begin and you need to wait until the entire process is complete.
- Close the SP Flash Tool app and then disconnect the device from PC.
- Boot the device in normal mode.
These were all the instructions that you had to follow in order to install the stock Android ROM for your Koobee device. Download the ROMs from the Devices Panel below.
|MODEL||ANDROID ROM Version||Download Link||File Size|
|Koobee A660||Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread||Download||201 MB|
|Koobee A790T||Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean||Download||451 MB|
|Koobee Halo H1||Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean||Download||877 MB|
|Koobee i50||Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread||Download||188 MB|
|Koobee i90||Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean||Download||321 MB|
|Koobee i96T||Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean||Download||433 MB|
|Koobee MAX X7T||Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean||Download||515 MB|
|Koobee Muse M1||Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean||Download||762 MB|
|Koobee S306||Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread||Download||69 MB|
|Koobee T500S||Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean||Download||324 MB|
|Koobee T550||Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread||Download||172 MB|