These Android Stock ROMs will allow you to restore your Lenovo devices to their original state. All the download links that you will need are listed at the end of this post.
Along with all the Lenovo stock ROM downloads you will also find tutorials that will teach you how to successfully install them. Before installing the ROMs you will have to make sure that your device is fully charged and that you will create backups for all important files and data.
Below you can find three tutorials that are using different apps for you to use in order to flash a stock Android ROM on your Lenovo smartphone and tablets.
NOTE: these guides should be applied by advanced Android users, do not blame us in case you end up bricking your Lenovo device nor in case you lose any important data files in the process.
Tutorial 1 – Install Android Stock ROM for Lenovo devices using SP Flash Tool:
Use this first only for the following Lenovo models: Lenovo A60+, Lenovo A66, Lenovo A269, Lenovo A269i, Lenovo A308T, Lenovo A316, Lenovo A318T, Lenovo A369i, Lenovo A390, Lenovo A516, Lenovo A590, Lenovo A630, Lenovo A630T, Lenovo A680, Lenovo A706, Lenovo A766, Lenovo A798T, Lenovo A830, Lenovo A850, Lenovo A850+, Lenovo A859, Lenovo A880, Lenovo A889, Lenovo A1000-F, Lenovo A3000, Lenovo P770, Lenovo P780, Lenovo S560, Lenovo S750, Lenovo S880, Lenovo S880I, Lenovo S890, Lenovo S898T+, Lenovo S930, Lenovo S938T, Lenovo S939.
Create backups for all the important files that are stored on your device. The installation of a stock ROM will wipe all data from your device, so you should install it at your own risk.
- Download Android USB Drivers from here and install them on your computer.
- Switch off the device now and remove its battery.
– the battery should stay unplugged from Lenovo device until the flashing process is complete.
- Download the Stock Lenovo ROM from the Devices table at the end of this post.
- Extract the contents of the Stock ROM zip on your PC.
- Download Smart Phone Flash Tool from here. Extract the archived contents on your computer.
- Launch ‘Flash_tool.exe’ file on your PC.
- After the SP Flash Tool is launched you will have to click on its ‘Scatter-Loading’ option.
- Find the ‘Scatter’ File in the Stock ROM extracted contents, it’s the folder created at step 3.
- Next, click ‘Download’ button. This will start the installation process.
- Use the USB cable and connect your device to your PC.
- After the Lenovo device has been connected to your computer you will have to press Volume Up or Volume Down keys. This will force the PC to detect your device.
- The installation will continue and when all files have been successfully flashed you will see the SP Flash Tool green ring OK dialog.
- Close the app, disconnect the device from PC, plug the battery back into its place and then reboot the device in normal mode.
These were all the steps that you had to take in order to complete the restore to stock ROM process for your Lenovo device.
Tutorial 2 – Flash Lenovo Android Stock ROM using Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool:
Use this second tutorial only for the following Lenovo models: Lenovo A300T, Lenovo A376, Lenovo A398T+.
Backup all the important files stored on your device. Make sure that the device’s battery power level is over 50%, this will prevent it from powering down during installation.
- Enable USB Debugging for your device from Developer Options.
– if Developer Options doesn’t show up in Settings, then you will have to enable it from About Phone by tapping seven times on the Build Number section.
- Download the Stock ROM file from the Devices table at the end of this post.
- After the ROM is download you should extract its contents.
– check the newly created folder and make sure that you locate the firmware .pac file.
- Download the Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool from here.
- Extract the contents of the zip file and save them on your PC.
- Power off your Lenovo device now.
- Launch UpgradeDownload.exe app.
- After the app is opened you will need to use the USB cable and connect the device to PC.
- Now you can click on the ‘Load Packed’ button of the Spreadtrum Upgrade program.
- Find the stock firmware .pac file and load it in the app.
- After the file is added you can click on the ‘Start Downloading’ button. The program will start the flash process automatically.
- When all files are installed successfully you will see the device rebooting. Spreadtrum will tell you that the install complete.
If the process fails, then you can should try to repeat the whole guide more than once.
Tutorial 3 – Use firmware.zip file to install stock Lenovo Android ROMs:
Use this third tutorial only for the following devices: Lenovo A60, Lenovo A690, Lenovo A800, Lenovo A820, Lenovo A2107, Lenovo P700I, Lenovo S870E, Lenovo S898T, Lenovo S920, Lenovo S960, Lenovo S968T.
- download the stock ROM from the Devices panel below.
- save the zip file on your PC.
- copy the firmware zip to your Lenovo device internal storage.
- use Recovery Mode to install the firmware zip.
These were all the guides that you had to follow in order to complete the installation of a stock ROM for your Lenovo device.
NOTE: the following models will require you to follow the instructions that are coming with the downloaded zip file: Lenovo A586, Lenovo A828T, Lenovo K900.
- download the stock ROM from the panel below and then use the instructions contained within the zip in order to complete installation.
If you’ve found any errors in this post, then you should let us know in comments.
|MODEL||ANDROID ROM Version||DOWNLOAD LINK||File Size|
|Lenovo A60||Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread||Download||115 MB|
|Lenovo A60+||Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread||Download||201 MB|
|Lenovo A66||Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread||Download||184 MB|
|Lenovo A269||Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread||Download||161 MB|
|Lenovo A269i||Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread||Download||190 MB|
|Lenovo A300T||Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread||Download||241 MB|
|Lenovo A308T||Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread||Download||229 MB|
|Lenovo A316||Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread||Download||201 MB|
|Lenovo A318T||Android 2.3 Gingerbread||Download||205 MB|
|Lenovo A369i||Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean||Download||532 MB|
|Lenovo A376||Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich||Download||289 MB|
|Lenovo A390||Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich||Download||430 MB|
|Lenovo A398T+||Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean||Download||312 MB|
|Lenovo A516||Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean||Download||811 MB|
|Lenovo A586||Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich||Download||204 MB|
|Lenovo A590||Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean||Download||737 MB|
|Lenovo A630||Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich||Download||753 MB|
|Lenovo A630T||Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich||Download||378 MB|
|Lenovo A680||Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean||Download||1.09 GB|
|Lenovo A690||Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread||Download||141 MB|
|Lenovo A706||Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean||Download||1 GB|
|Lenovo A766||Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean||Download||428 MB|
|Lenovo A798T||Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich||Download||353 MB|
|Lenovo A800||Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich||Download||342 MB|
|Lenovo A820||Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean||Download||341 MB|
|Lenovo A828T||Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean||Download||452 MB|
|Lenovo A830||Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean||Download||768 MB|
|Lenovo A850||Android 4.2 Jelly Bean||Download||839 MB|
|Lenovo A850+||Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean||Download||900 MB|
|Lenovo A859||Android 4.2 Jelly Bean||Download||1.1 GB|
|Lenovo A880||Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean||Download||431 MB|
|Lenovo A889||Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean||Download||493 MB|
|Lenovo A1000-F||Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean||Download||426 MB|
|Lenovo A2107||Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich||Download||100 MB|
|Lenovo A3000||Android 4.2 Jelly Bean||Download||571 MB|
|Lenovo K900||Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean||Download||646 MB|
|Lenovo P700I||Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich||Download||250 MB|
|Lenovo P770||Android 4.1 Jelly Bean||Download||528 MB|
|Lenovo P780||Android 4.2 Jelly Bean||Download||704 MB|
|Lenovo S560||Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich||Download||691 MB|
|Lenovo S750||Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean||Download||865 MB|
|Lenovo S870E||Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich||Download||397 MB|
|Lenovo S880||Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich||Download||353 MB|
|Lenovo S880I||Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich||Download||718 MB|
|Lenovo S890||Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean||Download||699 MB|
|Lenovo S898T||Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean||Download||551 MB|
|Lenovo S898T+||Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean||Download||779 MB|
|Lenovo S920||Android 4.2 Jelly Bean||Download||350 MB|
|Lenovo S930||Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean||Download||1.1 GB|
|Lenovo S938T||Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean||Download||1.28 GB|
|Lenovo S939||Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean||Download||1.36 GB|
|Lenovo S960||Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean||Download||728 MB|
|Lenovo S968T||Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean||Download||739 MB|