Download Samsung USB Drivers for Android
UPDATE: Now the Samsung USB Drivers are supported by all Samsung devices that have been launched until now.
Numerous users of Samsung devices have complained about not being able to root their device or even transfer files to their computers. You should know that in order to complete such tasks, you will have to install the Samsung USB drivers on your computer.
Using this guide is great as you will not have to use the KIES software anymore after learning how to manually flash all the required drivers for your Samsung devices.
This post will teach you how to successfully download and install the required drivers for all Samsung devices. This shouls work with the Galaxy Series phones such as Samsung Galaxy S I9000, Galaxy S2 I9100 and I9100G, Galaxy S3 I9300 and I9305, Galaxy Note N7000 and Galaxy Note 2 N7100 and others. Basically, all the Samsung devices launched since the Samsung Galaxy S days up until now.
The zip containing all the USB drivers is destined for developers, but it can still be a great alternative for users who are experiencing problems with Samsung’s automatic installation of drivers whenever you connect your smartphone to your PC. The file is only available with Windows computer. Also, a great thing about this download is the fact that you can simply get the drivers without the need of installing any Samsung KIES software.
The current version of Samsung USB drivers for Mobile smartphones are ready to be installed on Windows X86 and X64 computers. Use the instructions below and learn how to download and install them on your PC:
- Download Samsung USB Drivers from here or here.
> The first link is from Samsung’s own website, while the second one is hosted by uploaded.net
- Uninstall any previously installed USB Drivers for Samsung phones.
- Restart your computer.
- Go to the location of the download file. Extract / launch the file installation.
- When the new Samsung USB drivers have been installed successfully, you can reboot the computer once again.
- After the computer boots into normal mode, you will need to connect the device to your PC via USB cable.
- All drivers should now be installed and you can start moving files between your PC and Samsung phone.
These were all the instructions that you had to go over in order to flash all the required files. If you have any other questions, please post them in our comments section and we will gladly answer all of them.