When having an Android based smartphone you need to learn some basic operations. These operations will help you manage your device and will help you in fixing its problems or in powering up its performances. So, if you own the Samsung Galaxy Grand 2, don’t hesitate and learn these essential operations by using our dedicated step by step tutorials. The first to begin with is learning how to enter download mode on Galaxy Grand 2 and we will be checking the same during the guidelines from below.
Using the download mode on your Galaxy Grand 2 is quite important especially when trying to change the Android OS version. How? Well if a new update has been released by Samsung or by your carrier, but the OTA hasn’t been yet spotted by your Android smartphone, then you will have to manually flash the firmware. Well, the official update can be installed by using the download mode of your Galaxy Grand 2. Of course, this is not the only reason why you should learn how to boot and access Grand 2 download mode, though the operations that can be performed by using this bootable partition of your Android device are numerous.
Along with entering download mode you should also learn how to boot and use recovery mode and how to make a hard reset on your Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 – all these operations will be explained in dedicated step by step tutorial. As for the download mode, you should know that entering the same represents an official operation which isn’t requiring root access or other custom or risky procedures. As you will see, in order to access download mode you will only have to use the hardware buttons of your Samsung Galaxy Grand 2. Therefore, you have nothing to worry about, as you will be done before noticing it.
This tutorial is safe and can be easily completed even by a newbie who is using for the first time its Android based Galaxy Grand 2. Anyway, do note that the guidelines from below are compatible only with the mentioned handset. Don’t use the following steps for entering download mode unless you own the Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 or else you will end up in messing things up.
How to Enter Download Mode on Galaxy Grand 2
- The first thing to do is to turn off your phone.
- Of course you can do that by pressing on power button and by selecting power off.
- Also, you can hold the power button for about 15 seconds.
- Wait a few seconds and then proceed to the next step.
- Take your device and press volume down, home and power buttons at the same time.
- Keep pressing these buttons until the Samsung Logo appears on the display.
- Up next press volume up key once in order to enter download mode.
- You can then connect your Galaxy Grand 2 with your computer for using Odin or for making any other operation that is requiring the download mode from your Android smartphone.
Perfect; that was all for today, so that wasn’t hard wasn’t it? Well, our job is done as you now know how to easily enter download mode on Samsung Galaxy Grand 2. Don’t forget that further tips and tricks will be developed for your device, so stay close and check out our how to section for more info on this matter. Also, feedback us by using the comments field from below.