Use this tutorial and learn how to successfully grab a screenshot of your HTC One Max device. This is one of the easiest methods you can use to capture images for your phone, as you will simply need to use some hardware buttons for the process to complete.
You might think that such task should be known by everybody, but there are some HTC One Max owners who are still not able to take screenshots of their device’s display. Read the entire post and you should be able to find a way for you to learn how to complete such task.
Taking a screenshot allows users to save important data numbers, create notes, or simply use a screenshot to send achievements from video games, demo some features or quickly grabbing screenshots of various errors that your phone might display from time to time. Every single screenshot you take will be saved to your phone’s Gallery app.
Now that you know all of the above you can follow the info listed below and learn how to take a screenshot on your HTC One Max:
- Go to the application or screen that you wish to get a screen capture of.
- Now, press and hold Power and Volume Down button.
- Don’t release the buttons until the camera shutter sound is heard and the screen flickers.
- Open the Notification panel and you should see the new ‘screenshot’ message.
- Now you can do whatever you want with the screenshot that you just took.
These were all the steps that you had to follow in order to learn how to take a screen capture with your HTC One Max device.
If you find the tutorial above to be too tricky, then you can choose to use the Screenshot app by Lovekara.