Use this tutorial if you want to learn how to take a screenshot of your LG G2 screen. This guide is destined to be used by any type of G2 user, so you should be able to learn even if you’re a beginner.
A Screenshot is a great tool as it can help you capture errors from various applications that are constantly malfunctioning, or you can take a screenshot whenever you wish to demo some application of feature that your phone is equipped with, or you can take a screenshot for an infinite amount of reasons. Check the tutorial below and you’ll learn that it isn’t that hard to learn.
How to take a screenshot on LG G2 using hardware buttons:
The G2 smartphone has its volume and power buttons placed on its back, that might make this guide seem tricky.
- Open the application, screen or whatever data you want to screen capture.
- Now, press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons.
- When the screen flickers and the screen capture sound is played you can release the buttons.
- Check the newly created LG G2 screenshot by dropping down the Notification panel.
Now you can do whatever task you want with your phone like sharing or simply saving it in a folder on your device.
If the above method gives you headaches, then it would be best for you to try the other one listed below.
How to take LG G2 Screenshots using QuickMemo:
QuickMemo software is a great G2 tool that allows you to perform various tasks easily using only one hand. Some of its feature include the possibility to take smartphone screenshots and you can learn how to do it by reading the instructions below.
- Go to the screen or application that you wish to capture, then you can continue to the next step.
- Open the Quick Settings panel from the Notification shade.
- Quick Memo has an icon listed here and you simply need to tap it once.
- That is it, QuickMemo tool has already taken a snapshot of your phone’s display.
These were all the steps you needed to follow in order to learn how to take a screen capture of your LG G2 screen.
If you don’t like the methods listed above, then you might want to try the Screenshot app by Lovekara.
If you have any other questions, then you can choose to post them in comments below.