In today’s guide I will talk about the audio quality featured on any Android based device and the easiest and fastest way in which you can improve it. In order to obtain better performances when it comes to your device sounds and music you must use a tool that can customize and optimize the bass, treble, and other frequencies from your gadget internal system. The application presented during the following line is similar with some equalizer programs that are installed on your computer, notebook, etc.
I know how annoying can be when you are trying to enjoy your favorite music bands or songs but the volume it’s not satisfying. Furthermore, it’s even more irritating when you try to do the same by using your Android based smartphone or tablet and the sound quality is way too poor. But, don’t worry, as this is a minor issue that can be easily resolved. All you need to do is to follow this tutorial for learning how to get better audio quality on Android; you will be done in just a few minutes and without having any kinds of problems on your way; you will be back on track in the shortest time possible being able to listen to music as you always wanted.
This guide is suitable only for the Android 2.3 Gingerbread featured smartphones or tablets, so if your device is running a lower version of the Android platform stop going any further. However, for the Froyo users I recommend the PowerAMP app which is similar with the tool presented and described here. You can always download PowerAMP for free, from Google Play / Android Market.
For the Gingerbread or above users there is available a more powerful software, which is featuring many capabilities just in order to offer better and improved audio quality. The default settings can be customized and optimized obtaining personalized audio capabilities which lead to a perfect audio experience. Also this is another step you must take for learning how to take full advantage of your handset / tablet.
Anyway, let’s begin the proper operation. Read carefully, do all as in the steps and there shouldn’t be any kinds of problems.
How to Improve Audio Quality on any Android device
- First of all you need to get the app. For this you must have an enabled Internet connection.
- Then, go and tap on the Google Play icon from your device menu.
- On the Market search for “Equalizer” and download the same on your smartphone.
- Open the program.
- There should be some preset values for different types of music.
- If you find them satisfying enough, just choose the one that you like the most (tap on it); you can previously change your option in case you change your mind.
- An AutoDetect option is also available, this in case you want the software to choose for you.
- You can create your own custom preset by taping on the green plus sign.
- A live equalizer can be accessed (by swiping to the next screen). You can open a sample track for making the best adjustments.
- Don’t forget to save your settings.
- Swiping to the next screen you will see the Equalizer’s Bass Booster, Virtualizer, and Reverb. You’ll need to press the power button in the top-right corner of the app, and then check off which features you’d like to enable in order to adjust each.
- Two widget sizes are available showing the adjusted frequency bars. You can place them near your music player widget so you can adjust settings each time you are listening to music.
- That’s it.
There you have it, the easiest and quickest way in which you can learn how to get Audio Quality on any Android smartphone / tablet. If you have any questions related to this subject, or to another that is linked to the Android concept, feel free and share your thoughts with us(in the comments area). Remember that this tutorial is suitable for any Android smartphones and tablets so don’t hesitate to use it; stay close for further Android how to guides. Also, check our previous tutorials for learning how to change the Message Centre Number, how to delete data by using the Factory Data Reset option, or how to sync your chrome bookmarks between a PC and an Android device.