The Nexus 4 is, probably, one of the most wanted device ever to be released and, it seems that Google has finally decided to sell it again on their Play Stores in Spain, France, UK and Australia.
Google Play Store US, Germany and Canada are already showing the Nexus 4 as ‘available for purchase’, while the other Play Store websites show it as ‘Temporarily out of stock’, which was the same message shown on US website two days ago. Previously, it was shown that the the device was ‘Out of Stock’. However, all this information is based on a tipster from the AndroidPolice. The same tipster already guessed exactly when the US and Germany Play Store will get the Nexus 4 in stock.
Both versions, the 8GB and 16GB, should be available at the following hours:
- UK Play Store – starting with 15:00 | 3:00 PM local time, today, January 30th.
- France Play Store – starting with 16:00 | 4:00 PM local time, today, January 30th
- Spain Play Store – starting with 16:00 | 4:00 PM local time, today, January 30th
- Australia Play Store – starting tomorrow, January 31st from 9:00 AM AEDT – New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory and Tasmania, Victoria
- 8:30 AM for South Australia
- 8:00 AM for Queensland
- 7:30 AM for Northern Territory
- 6:00 AM for Western Australia
At the moment, there is only news regarding the Nexus 4 device, but the ‘Bumber for N4′ page also says ‘Temporarily out of stock’, which might mean that it will also be available at the same time as the smartphone.
Make sure to open the Google Play Store web page for your country and be ready for when the sale goes live. Hopefully, you will manage to buy it before it goes ‘out of stock’. The other Play Store websites where the device is listed as ‘available’ are listing it ready for shipping in 1 – 2 weeks from now. If I were you, I would wait before calling all my friends and telling them that the device will sell today, so you should make sure that you first buy the device and then you can alert everyone.