Motorola Razr HD has finally received an one-click root tool and you can learn how to use it by reading the instructions that I have listed in this post. Note that this root wasn’t achieved by Android.gs, but by an XDA Senior Member, TruEastSydeBoi.
This one-click is easy to use and you should be able to flash this root in no time. Before you can begin to root process, you should read the preparation info listed below:
- apply the instructions listed in this article only on the Motorola Razr HD smartphone. The developer tells us that this guide might also work with RAZR M and with RAZR HD MAXX, but we haven’t tested any of these devices and we cannot guarantee that it would work.
- Your computer should have the Motorola RAZR HD USB drivers installed on it. Without them your phone will not be recognized by your PC. If you don’t have these drivers installed, you should download them from HERE.
- Enable the USB debugging option from your device’s Android development menu. This will connect your phone with PC using the USB cable.
- Disable all the antivirus and security programs that are currently running on your computer so that these won’t interfere with the root.
- Note that we cannot be held responsible in case your device gets bricked in the process.
- Make sure that you apply all the instructions I’ve listed in the tutorial and don’t skip any of them.
These are all the guidelines you had to read. Now you should move to the tutorial.
How to root Motorola Razr HD with one-click tool:
- Download the One-Click utility zip from HERE or from HERE.
- Extract the contents comprised within the ZIP and place the new folder on your PC desktop screen.
- Connect your phone to your PC in Charge-only Mode.
- Open the folder newly created and double-click on the ‘RUN’ batch file.
- Now you have to follow the CMD prompt window instructions and the root will be eventually applied.
- That’s it, you successfully rooted your device with this One-Click root tool.
In case you’re having problems in completing this guide, ask for help in comments.
Now that you’ve rooted the Motorola RAZR HD, you only have to wait until a developer will release a brand new custom ROM for it.