Gaining root access for an Android device represents the most important operation to perform, especially for the advanced users who need to use their smartphone or tablet on full power. While keeping that in mind, consider in checking the present tutorial, from which you can now learn how to easily root your Oppo Find 7a. This guide can be safely completed even by newbies who are on their first root experience, as the actual process will take a minute or less. So, do read, follow and apply the guidelines from below in order to gain root access on your Find 7a.
Why it’s so important to root your Android device? Well, that’s quite easy. First of all, as you know, when you first get a new handset, the same is being pre-installed with various factory and default restrictions, in built features, apps and programs. All these apps are slowing down your phone and drain the battery life from your Oppo Find 7a. So, if you want to improve the speeds, the battery life and the performances of your phone, gaining root access is a must. Basically, by rooting you are unlocking the internal system of your handset, which means that after completing this guide you will be able to access the same.
In that matter, on a rooted Oppo Find 7a you will be able to remove bloatware, in built programs and add new features, apps and tools. Moreover, you will be able to customize and optimize the Android OS and the performances that you receive from your phone. Also, the best is that on a rooted device that is installed with CWM recovery (learn how to install CWM recovery on Oppo Find 7a) you can anytime update a custom ROM firmware like CM11, AOKP, ParanoidAndroid and so on; the custom ROM is usually used for getting the latest version of Android along with extra features that cannot be found on the default firmware.
These are only few advantages that comes along with root access; of course, as you can already tell, this isn’t an official operation, so by completing the same the warranty of your handset will get void. Don’t worry though as nothing bad happens if you are following a dedicated step by step guide, just like the present tutorial – before applying anything, read all the lines and then decide if you want to complete the guide or not.
Now, if you do want to root your Oppo Find 7a, first you will have to install a custom recovery image on your phone (just check the link from above in that matter) as the gaining root access depends on the recovery image – you will flash the root file by using your custom recovery image. Also, after doing so, take a look over the list from below where I have detailed the rest of the pre requisites tasks.
- Backup the data that is saved on the internal storage memory of you Oppo Find 7a – in some cases your data might get corrupted or wiped out – this is rarely happening but when it comes to your personal info you can never be too sure.
- For completing a proper backup you can use free distributed apps from Google Play – you can save everything you want including, images, audio files, text messages, call logs, contacts list, market apps, internet settings and your personal data, info and accounts.
- Also, use the custom recovery image that is flashed on your phone and make a Nandroid backup – in this way you can save and restore when needed, the current firmware that is running on your smartphone.
- A computer is being required as you need to download the required files on the same; of course at some point you will have to establish a connection between your computer and your device.
- On your Find 7a, USB debugging option must be checked; you can do so by going to “menu – settings – developer options”.
- Also, on your computer the best will be to temporarily deactivate your antivirus, antimalware and any other security protection – it might interfere with the root operation.
- You shouldn’t start to root your Find 7a without previously charging your phone – do that especially if the battery power is less than 60% (if your phone gets turned off in the middle of the root process, your handset might get bricked).
- Be careful and try not to mess things up – this tutorial is compatible only with the Oppo Find 7a, so don’t use the following steps if you own a similar or different Android based smartphone or tablet.
How to Root Oppo Find 7a in a minute or less
- From here download the SuperSU.zip file. Place the same on your computer, preferable on desktop.
- Then connect your phone with your computer via USB cable.
- Transfer the root package on the internal storage of your device – don’t unzip the root file.
- Unplug the USB cord and turn off your Find 7a (press power button and select “power off” or press and hold the power key for about 15 seconds).
- Enter recovery mode on your Android device.
- From recovery select “install zip from SD card” followed by “choose zip from SD card”.
- Pick the root package and flash the same.
- In the end, return to main menu of recovery and from there select “reboot system now”; you are done.
So, that was all for today; you have managed to safely root and install CWM recovery on your Oppo Find 7a. So, now you can look towards in performing other procedures for tweaking your device. But, don’t forget about us and after completing the tutorial, share your thoughts with us and with other users that might consider in rooting their Oppo Find 7a.