During today’s guide I will show you the easiest way in which you can scan your documents by using and taking advantage of your Android based device. This can be achieved by learning how to use an application available on the Market (Google Play), so it’s nothing difficult to understand. You have it all explained during the following and for the best results I recommend you to read all the lines from this tutorial and follow exactly what’s detailed in the steps. You need to read only a few directions, so you will be back on track in the shortest time possible.
Now, I know that there are numerous apps available for download via the Android Market, for scanning documents, but not all of them are working as it should. So, in order to make the best decision you should complete the present tutorial. The procedure explained here will be perfect for those of you who are constantly dealing with documents and needs to study them. But you don’t have always enough time to complete all the tasks (whether you are at work or at your home), so you might want to take a quick photo of the document and study it afterwards.
For achieving this you can take advantage of your device (smartphone or tablet). Thanks to its OS, the Android one, you can now take perfect pictures, even if it’s about documents, and study, or change them when you need to. Most of the apps designed to realize this operation are utilizing your camera by turning the pictures you take into JPEGs or PDFs. But it’s really difficult to take pictures of proportional rectangles in real life and have them look the same on your phone.
Here is where I come in handy. The app I recommend is called HandyScanner and I bet that you will find it more than useful. It corrects the common issues with taking photos of documents, and even allows you to use filters that make them easier to read. So, now let’s see how to install HandyScanner on any Android powered gadget.
- First you need to download the app. Get on Google Play and take it from here. By the way, there are two variants available, the pro one which will cost you and the free version one. Choose the one more appropriate for your needs.
- Open the tool.
- A list with the features included will be displayed. Read them.
- Now, tap on the “input” button (is the one with a plus sign inside of a circle).
- You will be able to choose a picture from your phone / tablet, or you can take a new one.
- When finished, press “Done”.
- Now, in order to obtain a perfect image drag the red dots and then press the arrow displayed on the bottom of the screen.
- You can now add filters, or zoom in / out in order to adjust the image. In this way you can obtain a clear picture. The filters can be opened by taping on the middle button at the bottom.
- Again, in the end press the arrow.
- Save the document by adding it a name. After this you will be able to share it to via Facebook, Tweeter and so on.
There you have it, the easiest and quickest way in which you can learn how to easily Scan Documents using any Android devices. If you have any questions related to this subject, or to another that is linked to the Android concept, feel free and share your thoughts with us(in the comments area). Remember that this tutorial is suitable for any Android smartphones and tablets (with ICS on board) so don’t hesitate to use it; stay close for further Android how to guides.
Also, you can find precious info and help by reading our latest how to guides. Check the ones from the list from below and see if you are satisfied.
- How to scan QR Codes for threats with Norton Snap App
- How to block Google Play / Android Market from inappropriate downloads
- How to change the Message Centre Number
- How to delete data by using the Factory Data Reset option
- How to Add Direct Dial Contacts on Home screens