Taking a screen capture or a screenshot on Android is easy since the platform is coming with in built features that can be used in that matter. Furthermore, you can also use a third party app in order to capture images while running apps or while doing any other thing on your Android smartphone or tablet, so you shouldn’t have problems in completing this process. Now, if you don’t know how to take a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy Grand 2, I will help you out, as during the following guidelines I will show you which methods to use when trying to apply the mentioned operation.
Now, like on any other Android based smartphone, on the Galaxy Grand 2 you can use the hardware buttons in order to take a screenshot. Furthermore, since we are talking about a Samsung branded device you can also use an in-built feature dubbed as palm swipe which will do the same thing: capture a screenshot within a second. Now during this tutorial I will explain both methods for your and as mentioned I will also show you how to take a screenshot by using a third party app from Google Play.
Of course all these methods are official ones so your Galaxy Grand 2 will be in safe hands. Root access isn’t required which means that you can use the screenshot feature on both locked and rooted smartphones. Moreover this tutorial is compatible with all the models of the Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 and on any version of the Android firmware – the process will also work if your device is installed with a custom ROM software.
How to Take Galaxy Grand 2 Screenshot
Use Hardware Buttons
- On your device run any process you want.
- Then press on Home and Power buttons at the same time.
- The capture sound will be heard so then you will be able to release the mentioned keys.
- Now, go to your Gallery or slide down the notification panel in order to access your screenshot.
Use Palm Swipe feature
- Run your game, app or software on your Grand 2.
- Capture the screenshot by keeping your palm on the smartphone and move it from right side to the left side of the screen.
- Your phone will vibrate, meaning that you have screen-captured the info you want.
- Again, slide down the notification panel in order to use your capture.
Use a third party tool from Google Play
Using QuickMemo is another way in which you can easily take a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy Grand 2. So, download the app from here and install the software on your smartphone; then take a look below and learn how to use it.
- All you have to do is to run your apps on your phone.
- Slide the notification panel.
- There you should have the QuickMemo icon displayed.
- In order to make a screen-capture, just tap on the mentioned icon once.
- There you have it; your image will be saved on Camera folder.
So, that’s how you can anytime make a screenshot on your Galaxy Grand 2. We are done for today, but don’t forget to check our essential tips for your phone like entering recovery mode, updating, making a hard reset or unbricking the Galaxy Grand 2 – just head to our how to section for further details.