Do you want to take a screenshot on your HTC One X but you don’t know how to apply this operation? Well, first you should know that any Android smartphone or tablet comes with an in-built feature that provides instant capturing capabilities. So, basically you can anytime take a screenshot on your HTC One X without using third party apps or without previously rooting your device. How can you do that? Well, just read the guidelines from below and check out our detailed tips.
On your HTC One X you can use two easy methods in order to take a screenshots. Both methods are implying in using the hardware buttons of your Android smartphone in order to capture the image you want. Then we have a third solution for you, though this time a dedicated tool from Google Play will be installed on your phone. Don’t worry though as root access isn’t required so we will keep it all official and safe for your Android device.
Why do you need to take screenshots? Well, the reasons are various, as you can do it just for fun, or you can need to because you want to capture an error or alert message, you need to capture info while using an app, playing games or watching movies, or who knows for what other reason. What matters is that you can anytime take a screenshot; this operation can be completed within a few seconds and can be applied by both entry level and advanced Android users. Anyway, for further info don’t hesitate and check the steps from below.
How to Take HTC One X Screenshot
Use Hardware buttons
- Method 1
- Run the app you want or the process you need.
- Press Power and Home buttons at the same time.
- The screen will flicker and the capture sound will be made.
- Release the buttons.
- Your screenshot will be saved to camera shots, so head to your camera and use your captures.
- Method 2
- Once more, run your tool, or go to the screen where you want to make the capture.
- Then press Volume Down and Home buttons at the same time.
- Similar as above, you will hear the capture sound.
- Now, the screenshot will be saved under camera and “screenshots” – a folder with that name will be created on your device.
Use a dedicated third party app
If you want to use a tool from Google Play for taking screenshots on your HTC One X, then you should download, install and use QuickMemo – you can anytime get the app from here.
- So, download and install the software.
- Then slide down the notification panel on your device.
- The QuickMemo icon will be displayed there.
- Just tap on that icon each time you want to take a screenshot.
- That’s it; the screenshots will be saved on your Gallery folder.
Perfect; now you know how to take screenshots on the HTC One X. So, that was all for now; test the methods from above and use the procedure that you prefer the most. Don’t forget to feedback us by using the comments field from below.