Motorola Moto G is a great Android smartphone that comes with decent performances. Now, if you want to learn how to properly use your Moto G, then you will probably need to know how to take a screenshot on your phone. Among other operations, taking a screenshot represents basic procedures that must be tested by any Android users. So, due to same reasons, don’t hesitate and check the guidelines from below in order to learn the easiest ways to use for screen-capturing your Moto G.
A screenshot might be required for capturing an error message or an alert, for easing your work, or just for fun. You can take a screenshot when you are playing games, when watching a movie, when listening to music, when using an app and when doing anything else on your Motorola Moto G. Capturing the screen of your Moto G is something like an default feature as you can do it without using complex apps or tools and without rooting your Android smartphone – so we will do it in an official matter.
Now, if you choose to use the methods described below you will be able to learn how to take a screenshot on your Moto G by using two procedures: first I will show you how to use a combination of hardware buttons and then I will show you how to use the QuickMemo app. Each method is capturing the screen of your phone in less than a second so you should try the same in order to convince yourself.
How to Take Moto G Screenshot
Use hardware buttons
- Use your device as you want and when you need to take a screenshot follow the next steps.
- Press Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
- The screen will flicker and you will hear the capture sound.
- You can release the buttons and you can access your capture by heading to menu – apps – Gallery – screenshots.
- Or you can just slide down the notification panel in order to use your screenshot.
Use QuickMemo App
- First of all, download the app from here.
- Save the software and install the tool on your Moto G.
- Now, slide down the notification panel.
- There, the QuickMemo icon will be displayed.
- Tap once on the icon and voila, the screenshot will be captured.
- The image will be saved on your Gallery.
Perfect; now you know how to take and save a screenshot on your Motorola Moto G. For further Moto G useful tips and tricks don’t hesitate and use our how to section as you can anytime learn how to hard reset it, how to enter recovery mode, how to unbrick your smartphone or how to update it with stock and custom ROMs.