Any Android smartphone and tablet comes pre-installed with great feature that can be used by any type of user, whether we are talking about advanced or entry level ones. So, if you want to learn how to properly use your Sony Xperia Z2 device, you need to learn the basic Android operations which include: entering recovery mode, taking a screenshot, updating with official or custom ROMs, making a hard reset, backing up the data, making a Nandroid backup and so on.
Now, during the present tutorial I will be showing you how to easily take Sony Xperia Z2 screenshot, so if you want to learn this useful Android tip, don’t hesitate and check the guidelines from below. Taking a screenshot is easy and safe, because as I have already pointed out, this capability is featured as default on any Android based smartphone or tablet. In order to capture the Xperia Z2 screenshot you can use two methods: you can use a combination of your phone’s hardware buttons or you can use a dedicated app from Google Play – just read the lines from below and choose the screenshot solution you prefer the most.
You will have to take a screenshot on your Xperia Z2 each time you have problems with your device, or when getting error messages or alerts. Also, a screenshot is useful when you are at work, when you want to capture a screenshot from a game or while you are using an app. Anyway, the reason is not that important as what matters is to know how to easily take a screenshot on your Sony Xperia Z2.
How to Take Sony Xperia Z2 Screenshot
Use Hardware Buttons
- Take your phone and run your app, game or do whatever you want.
- Then, if you want to take a screenshot, just press Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
- The screen will flicker and you will hear the capture sound – you can then release the buttons.
- You can check the new capture by sliding down the notification bar or by heading to your Gallery.
Use a third party app from Google Play
Another way in which you can take a screenshot on Sony Xperia Z2 is by using a dedicated third party app. This tool can be easily used on your smartphone and it will work without lags or bugs. The tool is dubbed as QuickMemo and can be downloaded on your device from here – take a look below and learn how to use QuickMemo.
- Run the game or app you want.
- Slide down the notification panel.
- QuickMemo should display its icon there.
- Just click on that icon when you want to take the screenshot.
- That’s it; go to Gallery and use the capture.
So, there you have it: that was how you can anytime take a screenshot on your Sony Xperia Z2. Use this in built feature and see if you can use the steps from above. If you have problems or if you have questions, don’t hesitate and use the comments field from below in order to talk with us and with other Android users – we will assist you as soon as possible.