The Cubot devices are being sold all over the world and these are some of the best low-end budget Android devices that you could wish for. In this post you will find links to the original Android Cubot ROMs download links and you can use these files to restore your Cubot device to its stock operating system.
Installing a ROM for these shouldn't be that hard, but you can still use the instructions that we've listed below. Make sure that before you start installing any new Android Stock ROM for your device, then you will make sure that there is enough battery power left before the device switches off completely.
Most Cubot devices listed in this post can be updated using the Smart Phone Flash Tool application, which is a complex method and you should carefully follow all the info we've listed under the tutorial guide. However, there are several devices marked with an asterisk (*) that can be updated using a much more simple method: download the firmware file from the links provided below and then flash the Stock ROM using the Recovery mode.
Here's how to install the stock Android ROM for your Cubot device:
Note that this guide is for advanced users and we cannot be blamed in case we lose any data nor in case you end up bricking your phone's firmware.
- Download the Android ADB USB Drivers for your PC from here.
- Install the drivers on your computer.
- Switch off the Cubot device and then remove its battery.
- do not re-insert the battery, that can be done only after the install process is complete.
- Download the Stock Android ROM from the links provided in the Devices Table listed at the end of this post.
- Extract the contents of the Cubot Android Stock ROM and save them on your computer.
- Next, Download and extract the Smart Phone Flash Tool on your PC from here.
- Find and Launch the 'Flash-Tool.exe' on your computer.
- After the SP Flash Tool window shows up you need to click on the 'Scatter-Loading' button.
- Look for the Scatter File in the Stock Android ROM extracted folder. Load the file in SP Flash Tool.
- Click the 'Download' Button now, it will begin the flashing process of this new ROM.
- Connect your device to your PC with the USB Cable. Make sure that the phone's battery is removed.
- While the phone is connected to your device you should press Volume Up or Volume Down in order to help your computer recognize the Cubot device faster.
- After the installation is complete you should see the confirmation message shown by the SP Flash Tool program.
Close the Flash Tool app and then disconnect the device from computer.
Boot your phone in normal mode and then start testing the newly installed ROM.
|MODEL||ANDROID ROM Version||DOWNLOAD LINK||File Size|
|Cubot A5689||Android 4.1.2||Download||384 MB|
|Cubot Bobby*||Android 4.2.2||Download||227 MB|
|Cubot C6 MT6572||Android 4.2.2||Download||367 MB|
|Cubot C9+*||Android 4.2.2||Download||175 MB|
|Cubot C9W||Android 4.2.2||Download||200 MB|
|Cubot C10+||Android 4.2.2||Download||263 MB|
|Cubot GT89||Android 4.2.1||Download||280 MB|
|Cubot GT90*||Android 4.2.2||Download||238 MB|
|Cubot GT99||Android 4.2.1||Download||433 MB|
|Cubot M6589||Android 4.2.1||Download||405 MB|
|Cubot One||Android 4.2.1||Download||301 MB|
|Cubot One Turbo||Android 4.2.1||Download||321 MB|
|Cubot P5||Android 4.2.2||Download||325 MB|
|Cubot P6||Android 4.2.2||Download||301 MB|
|Cubot P9||Android 4.2.2||Download||474 MB|
|Cubot S108||Android 4.4.2||Download||372 MB|
|Cubot S208||Android 4.2.2||Download||438 MB|
|Cubot S222||Android 4.4.2||Download||422 MB|
|Cubot S308||Android 4.4.2||Download||425 MB|
|Cubot T9||Android 4.2.1||Download||394 MB|
|Cubot X6||Android 4.2.2||Download||386 MB|