Andi iBall smarthpones are sold in India and in this post you can find download links for stock ROMs that you can use to restore such devices to their original operating system. Besides the download links you will also find instructions on how to update these Andi iBall devices to their stock Android ROM.
In order to be able to install such stock ROMs you will have to be an advanced Android user. Note that you will need to create backups before starting the installation of these new Android stock ROMs for your Andi iBall devices.
By installing a stock ROM on your device you will end up removing all the data from its internal storage. Below you can find three tutorials: the first one is destined for only a couple of iBall devices and it will have you flashing the files via Recovery, the second one is for using the Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool for a single device, while the final guide is destined to be used for the remaining devices.
How to install stock ROM for Andi and Andi 2 Master devices:
- download the Android stock ROM files for your specific device from the Devices Table.
- save the file on your computer.
- now copy it to your phone’s internal memory.
- flash the stock ROM via Recovery.
How to flash Android stock ROM for iBall Andi 4V using Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool:
- Go to Settings> Developer Options and enable the USB Debugging option.
– if the Developer Options menu isn’t shown in Settings you will have to enable it like this: Settings> About Phone and here you need to tap the ‘Build Number’ section for seven times.
- Download the Stock ROM for the iBall Andi 4V from the devices table at the end of this post.
– save the zip on your computer.
- Now you need to extract the Stock ROM contents on your PC.
- Download Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool on your PC.
Extract the contents of the app and save them on your computer.
- Launch the “UpgradeDownload.exe” file.
- Power off the iBall Andi 4V device completely.
- Now you have to connect your device to your PC via USB Cable.
- After the device is connected to your PC you should click on the ‘Load Packed’ button.
- Now you need to add the Firmware .pac file in the Spreadtrum application.
- After the file is added you can click ‘Start Downloading’ button.
- The installation will begin now. While the files are installed you will see your device rebooting by itself.
- When the stock ROM is installed successfully you will see the Spreadtrum confirmation alert.
- Reboot the phone in normal mode and then close the application.
How to flash Android stock ROMs for the rest of the iBall Andi devices listed in the table:
- Download the ANDROID ADB USB Drivers for your PC from here.
- Install the drivers on your PC.
- Now you can power off the phone completely. Remove its battery too.
– the battery has to be disconnected from the phone during installation.
- Download the Android stock ROM from the table at the end of this post.
- Extract the contents of the Stock ROM zip and save all files on your computer.
- Download the SP Flash Tool zip from here.
- Extract the contents of this app on your computer.
- Launch ‘Flash_tool.exe’ on your computer.
- Now you need to click on the ‘Scatter-loading’ option.
- Find the “Scatter File” in the stock ROM folder you’ve extracted at step 5. Load it in the SP Flash Tool.
- Click the app’s Download button now.
- Connect your phone to your PC via USB Cable.
– after the phone is connected you will need to press Volume Down or Volume Up keys until the device is recognized by your PC.
- The installation process will continue and you will see a Green Ring when all files are flashed with success.
- Close the application after installation is complete, disconnect the device from PC and then reboot it in normal mode.
These were all the steps that you had to take in order to complete these tutorials.
|MODEL||ANDROID ROM Version||Download Link||File Size|
|iBall Andi||Android 2.2 Froyo||Download||73 MB|
|iBall Andi 2 Master||Android 2.2 Froyo||Download||57 MB|
|iBall Andi 3E||Android 2.3 Gingerbread||Download||146 MB|
|iBall Andi 3N||Android 2.3 Gingerbread||Download||161 MB|
|iBall Andi 3.5||Android 2.3 Gingerbread||Download||151 MB|
|iBall Andi 3.5I||Android 2.3 Gingerbread||Download||151 MB|
|iBall Andi 3.5K||Android 2.3 Gingerbread||Download||154 MB|
|iBall Andi 4A||Android 4.1 Jelly Bean||Download||328 MB|
|iBall Andi 4A Radium||Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich||Download||382 MB|
|iBall Andi 4DI||Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich||Download||346 MB|
|iBall Andi 4M||Android 2.3 Gingerbread||Download||174 MB|
|iBall Andi 4V||Android 2.3 Gingerbread||Download||140 MB|
|iBall Andi 4.3J||Android 2.3 Gingerbread||Download||194 MB|