In this post you will find all the stock ROM download links for most of the Intex smartphones and tablets. Along with the download links you will also find instructions on how to successfully install such stock ROMs for your devices.
Note that before you can start installing the new ROMs on your phones or tablets you need to know that only advanced users should try to flash such files. Also, you will need to make sure that the Intex device’s battery charge is over 50%.
It would be best for you to create backups for all the important files that are currently stored on your Android device. The flashing process of a brand new stock ROM will wipe all the data that is currently stored on your device. You should use these guides and the stock ROM downloads in case you’ve installed custom ROMs or applied any other customizations for your device.
The Download Links for all Intex Stock ROMs are listed at the end of this post in a table. First you should verify and see which guide you should use for the installation.
For two devices you will have to follow the instructions listed in the zip packages. These are the devices that we are talking about: Inter Aqua 4.0, Intex I-Buddy Connect II 3G.
For all the other devices you can use the tutorials below, as you will have to flash their stock ROMs using various applications and your computer.
Check the three tutorials below and make sure to verify which is the correct one for your Intex device.
Tutorial #1 – Use Phoenix USB Pro for Intex I-Buddy devices:
This first tutorial will work for the following devices: Intex I-Buddy, Intex I-Buddy 3, Intex I-Buddy 7, Intex I-Buddy 7-2, Intex I-Tab 5T.
Remember to create backups for all the important files that you have stored on your device.
- Download the Android USB ADB Drivers for your computer from here. Install these drivers on your PC and then continue to the next steps.
- Download the Phoenix USB Pro app from here.
- Extract the contents of the Phoenix USB Pro zip on your PC.
– save all files in a single folder.
- Switch off your Intex device.
- Download the Android Stock ROM for your phone / tablet from the table listed at the end of this post.
- Extract the contents of the Android Stock ROM zip on your PC.
– put all extracted files in a single folder.
- Launch PhoenixUSBPro.exe on your PC.
- Now that the app is running you will need to click on its ‘Key’ option button. It is located in the left-hand corned of the PhoenixUSBPro window.
- Select the Phoenix .key file that was extracted with the other files in step 3.
- Click on the ‘Image’ Phoenix option button.
- Locate and load the Intex device’s “.img” file.
- Press the START button. You should see a green round tick icon, it confirms that now you’re ready to begin the installation.
- Press and hold Volume Down button on your Intex device and, at the same time, connect the device to your PC via USB Cable.
- While you’re holding Volume Down key pressed you will also need to press Power button for three time. Now you can release the Volume Down Key.
– this will force the computer to detect the Intex device.
- The installation process will now begin and you should wait until all the files are installed with success.
- After the update is complete you will see the ‘Finish’ text displayed by the PhoenixUSBPro application.
- Close the app, disconnect the device from PC and then reboot it in normal mode.
Tutorial #2 – Install Android .Pac Stock ROM for Intex devices using Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool:
Use this guide only for the following devices: Intex Aqua Active, Intex Aqua Glow, Intex Aqua HD, Intex Aqua i2, Intex Aqua Star, Intex Cloud X+, Intex Cloud X1, Intex Aqua X1+, Intex Aqua X2 and Intex Cloud Z6.
Make sure to create backups for all your important devices before starting installation.
- Enable USB Debugging for your device from Settings> Developer Options.
– if the Developer Options menu doesn’t show up, then you should un-hide: go to Settings> About Device and tap on the ‘Build Number’ section seven times.
- Download the Stock ROM zip file for your specific Intex Android device from the download links listed at the end of this post.
- Extract the contents of the Stock ROM zip file and make sure that you will find the ‘.pac’ ROM file. You will need that later.
- Download the Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool from here.
- Extract the contents of the Spreadtrum zip and save them on your computer.
- Launch the UpgradeDownload.exe file.
- Power off your Intex device now.
- After the Spreadtrum app is launched on your device you should connect the device to your PC.
- Next, click on the ‘Load packed’ button.
- Find and add the ‘.pac’ Android Stock ROM file in the application.
- After you’ve added the file you should click ‘Start Downloading’.
- The installation will now begin and you need to wait until the process will be complete.
- After the install is complete you can close the app, disconnect the device from PC and then reboot it in normal mode.
Tutorial #3 – Install Android Stock ROM for Intex devices with Smart Phone Flash Tool:
This tutorial works for most of the devices listed at the end of this post, but we’ve decided to list them here, too:
- Aqua models:
Intex Aqua 3G, Intex Aqua 3.2, Intex Aqua 5, Intex Aqua Curve, Intex Aqua Curve Mini, Intex Aqua Flash, Intex Aqua Glory, Intex Aqua i3, Intex Aqua i4, Intex Aqua i5 HD, Intex Aqua i5 Mini, Intex Aqua i6, Intex Aqua i7, Intex Aqua i14, Intex Aqua i15, Intex Aqua Marvel, Intex Aqua Marvel+, Intex Aqua N2, Intex Aqua N4, Intex Aqua N8, Intex Aqua N15, Intex Aqua N17, Intex Aqua Octa, Intex Aqua Qwerty, Intex Aqua S, Intex Aqua SX, Intex Aqua Style, Intex Aqua Superb, Intex Aqua Swadesh, Intex Aqua T3, Intex Aqua Trendy, Intex Aqua Wonder, Intex Aqua Wonder Quadcore, Intex Aqua Y2, Intex Aqua X3+.
- Cloud models:
Intex Cloud X4, Intex Cloud X5, Intex Cloud X11, Intex Cloud X12, Intex Cloud Y1, Intex Cloud Y2, Intex Cloud Y3, Intex Cloud Y4, Intex Cloud Y4+, Intex Cloud Y5, Intex Cloud Y7, Intex Cloud Y10, Intex Cloud Y11, Intex Cloud Y12, Intex Cloud Y13, Intex Cloud Y17, Intex Cloud Y17+, Intex Cloud Z5.
- Intex I-Buddy Connect 3G.
Make sure to create backups for all the important files stored on your device.
- Download the ANDROID USB Drivers for your PC and install them.
- Switch off the Intex Android device completely.
- Remote the device’s battery, too.
– do not plug the battery back in during the installation process.
- Download the Stock ROM zip from the download links listed in the Devices Table listed at the end of this post.
- Download the SP Flash Tool from here.
- Extract its contents and save them all on your PC.
- Launch the ‘Flash_tool.exe’ file on your computer.
- After the app is loaded you need to click on ‘Scatter-Loading’ option.
- Find the stock ROM’s ‘Scatter’ file. Load it in the SP Flash Tool.
- Click the app’s Download button now.
- Connect your phone to your PC via USB Cable.
- Press Volume Up or Volume Down key in order to force your PC to detect the device. The installation will begin after that.
- When the Android stock ROM is installed on your Intex Android device you will see a confirmation message shown by the SP Flash Tool.
- Disconnect the device from PC, re-insert its battery back into its place and then boot in normal mode.
These were all the steps that you had to take.
|MODEL||ANDROID ROM Version||Download Link||File Size|
|Intex Aqua 3G||Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean||Download||531 MB|
|Intex Aqua 3.2||Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread||Download||200 MB|
|Intex Aqua 4.0||Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread||Download||189 MB|
|Intex Aqua 5||Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich||Download||254 MB|
|Intex Aqua Active||Android 2.3 Gingerbread||Download||141 MB|
|Intex Aqua Curve||Android 4.2 Jelly Bean||Download||402 MB|
|Intex Aqua Curve Mini||Android 4.4 KitKat||Download||452 MB|
|Intex Aqua Flash||Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich||Download||362 MB|
|Intex Aqua Glory||Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread||Download||156 MB|
|Intex Aqua Glow||Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread||Download||167 MB|
|Intex Aqua HD||Android 4.2 Jelly Bean||Download||602 MB|
|Intex Aqua i2||Android 4.2 Jelly Bean||Download||388 MB|
|Intex Aqua i3||Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean||Download||396 MB|
|Intex Aqua i4||Android 4.4 KitKat||Download||439 MB|
|Intex Aqua i5 HD||Android 4.2 Jelly Bean||Download||511 MB|
|Intex Aqua i5 Mini||Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean||Download||520 MB|
|Intex Aqua i6||Android 4.2 Jelly Bean||Download||399 MB|
|Intex Aqua i7||Android 4.2 Jelly Bean||Download||712 MB|
|Intex Aqua i14||Android 4.4.2 KitKat||Download||439 MB|
|Intex Aqua i15||Android 4.2 Jelly Bean||Download||401 MB|
|Intex Aqua Marvel||Android 2.3 Gingerbread||Download||172 MB|
|Intex Aqua Marvel+||Android 2.3 Gingerbread||Download||173 MB|
|Intex Aqua N2||Android 4.2 Jelly Bean||Download||362 MB|
|Intex Aqua N4||Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean||Download||348 MB|
|Intex Aqua N8||Android 4.2 Jelly Bean||Download||450 MB|
|Intex Aqua N15||Android 4.4.2 KitKat||Download||439 MB|
|Intex Aqua N17||Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean||Download||385 MB|
|Intex Aqua Octa||Android 4.2 Jelly Bean||Download||425 MB|
|Intex Aqua Qwerty||Android 4.2 Jelly Bean||Download||372 MB|
|Intex Aqua S||Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread||Download||185 MB|
|Intex Aqua SX||Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread||Download||191 MB|
|Intex Aqua Star||Android 2.3. Gingerbread||Download||169 MB|
|Intex Aqua Style||Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich||Download||413 MB|
|Intex Aqua Superb||Android 4.1 Jelly Bean||Download||403 MB|
|Intex Aqua Swadesh||Android 2.3 Gingerbread||Download||201 MB|
|Intex Aqua T3||Android 4.4 KitKat||Download||1 GB|
|Intex Aqua Trendy||Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread||Download||176 MB|
|Intex Aqua Wonder||Android 4.1 Jelly Bean||Download||505 MB|
|Intex Aqua Wonder Quadcore||Android 4.1 Jelly Bean||Download||498 MB|
|Intex Aqua Y2||Android 4.2 Jelly Bean||Download||459 MB|
|Intex Cloud X+||Android 2.3 Gingerbread||Download||86 MB|
|Intex Cloud X1||Android 2.3 Gingerbread||Download||158 MB|
|Intex Cloud X1+||Android 2.3 Gingerbread||Download||83 MB|
|Intex Cloud X2||Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread||Download||130 MB|
|Intex Cloud X3+||Android 4.2 Jelly Bean||Download||525 MB|
|Intex Cloud X4||Android 4.2 Jelly Bean||Download||284 MB|
|Intex Cloud X5||Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean||Download||231 MB|
|Intex Cloud X11||Android 4.2 Jelly Bean||Download||700 MB|
|Intex Cloud X12||Android 4.2 Jelly Bean||Download||168 MB|
|Intex Cloud Y1||Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean||Download||510 MB|
|Intex Cloud Y2||Android 4.2 Jelly Bean||Download||336 MB|
|Intex Cloud Y3||Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean||Download||384 MB|
|Intex Cloud Y4||Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean||Download||349 MB|
|Intex Cloud Y4+||Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean||Download||348 MB|
|Intex Cloud Y5||Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich||Download||278 MB|
|Intex Cloud Y7||Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean||Download||565 MB|
|Intex Cloud Y10||Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean||Download||684 MB|
|Intex Cloud Y11||Android 4.2 Jelly Bean||Download||490 MB|
|Intex Cloud Y12||Android 4.2 Jelly Bean||Download||389 MB|
|Intex Cloud Y13||Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean||Download||407 MB|
|Intex Cloud Y17||Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean||Download||395 MB|
|Intex Cloud Y17+||Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean||Download||381 MB|
|Intex Cloud Z5||Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich||Download||212 MB|
|Intex Cloud Z6||Android 4.2 Jelly Bean||Download||274 MB|
|Intex I-Buddy||Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich||Download||639 MB|
|Intex I-Buddy 3||Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich||Download||643 MB|
|Intex I-Buddy 7||Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich||Download||638 MB|
|Intex I-Buddy 7-2||Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich||Download||504 MB|
|Intex I-Buddy Connect 3G||Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich||Download||713 MB|
|Intex I-Buddy Connect II 3G||Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich||Download||404 MB|
|Intex I-Tab 5T||Android 2.3 Gingerbread||Download||377 MB|