If you don't know how to manually set a specific ringtone for individual contacts, then this is the guide that you should use in order to learn how to do it. The Samsung Galaxy smartphones have been packing this feature since the first model was released, but if you haven't owned such model until now then you wouldn't know how to set a custom ringtone for your favorite contacts.
The Samsung Galaxy S10 allows its users to set as many individual ringtones as they wish. In order to do it you simply need to follow these instructions:
- go to your Contacts app.
- search for the contact you wish to set a custom ringtone for.
- open the Contact options menu.
- now tap on the selected contact's Edit icon - it should be shown at the bottom of the screen.
- scroll down now until you see the "view more" option; tap it.
- now, at the bottom of the screen you will find the "Ringtone" option.
- tap the Ringtone and set the one you wish to use for this specific contact.
- you can press the "+" icon in order to add your own custom Ringtone audio file if you wish.
Save the changes when you're about to exit the menu and you are done with this post. Please note that you will have to set a ringtone for your contacts one at a time.
If you cannot set a Ringtone, then feel free to let us know in the comments below and we will try to help you. Make sure to list as many details about the errors you're getting, so that we will be able to easily pinpoint the source of your problems.
In case you can't set a ringtone for a specific contact, but for others you can do it without problems, then you should try to move that particular contact on your phone or between your Google/ Samsung account and see if the problems persists.