Are you having hard times with unwanted calls on your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus? If you want to block a certain number, or even a list of numbers, you can do it right away.
We know how annoying certain deceptive calls can turn out to be. Or, who knows even certain persons can turn out to stress us more than we want to. So, why don’t you choose to avoid such unwanted calls and even texts?
Well, you can just add new numbers to a blacklist in order to block calls and texts on your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. Doing it is easy and also reversible – you can choose to do it while you are away, or for any other particular reasons.
Moreover, you can extend this security functionality further on. For example, you can even choose to block all unknown callers. Such filters can be easily applied in Android, so let’s see how you can create a caller Blacklist on your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus without wasting any more time.
How to Block Unwanted Numbers on Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus
- Switch on your phone.
- From your homescreen tap on the Phone icon.
- From the upper-right corner of the next screen tap on the ‘more’ option (it’s the three dots icon).
- A short drop-down menu will be displayed.
- Choose Settings.
- Under Call Settings you will have the Block numbers options.
- Access it.
- Now, just enter a phone number that you want to block on your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus.
- Enter the number and tap the Plus icon for adding it to the Blacklist.
- In the end you can toggle the button near block all unknown callers for enable this particular functionality.
- That’s all.
That’s how you can easily and quickly block a certain number on your Galaxy S10 Plus. Now, you won’t receive any calls and text messages from this phone number, so you have no reasons to be worried anymore.
Enjoy and stay close for further similar tips and tricks available for your Samsung branded device. Dedicated troubleshooting solutions available for your S10 Plus can be accessed on our ‘how to’ page. If you have questions, contact us through the comments field from below and we will try to assist you as soon as possible.