If you are looking for a guide on how to change your Galaxy S10 browser home page to your favorite website, then look no further, as you can follow the instructions below. Note that the info below should work for most Android web browsers such as Samsung's Internet app, Chrome, Firefox, and others.
The info posted below should be easy to follow for beginners, so you shouldn't have any problems completing the tutorials. Please note that some of these Android browser will get updated and their menu items will be modified in the process, so you should let us in know comments in case you can't change the homepage and we will update the post accordingly.
How to Change Browser default home website on Galaxy S10:
Check the info posted below and you will learn how to manually change the default home page for your Galaxy S10 Internet browsing app. This will help you easily access your favorite website every time you hit the home button on your phone's browser app.
How to change Samsung Internet Browser home page:
- launch Samsung Internet app.
- tap on the right-hand side's "3 horizontal lines" icon.
- now open the Settings menu.
- the first option should be the "homepage" - tap it.
- select the 'custom page' option.
- in the address bar you can enter your favorite website that you wish to set as default homepage.
Hit the save button and you are done with this step. Every time you wish to set a different website as default you need to repeat the steps above.
If you can't remember the whole url address you want to set as default, then you should first go to the website on your browser and then open the Settings menu and choose "current page" option. Samsung Internet browser will then set as default homepage the page that you have opened previously.
How to set default homepage for Chrome browser:
Google has removed the default homepage option from the mobile version of Chrome, but we can offer you a small workaround and help you set one up. Here's how you can do it:
- Open Chrome on your Galaxy S10.
- Open a new tab.
- In the address bar you need to enter "chrome://flags".
- Use the search field and type the "homepage" term.
- Enable the homepage option.
- Relaunch the Chrome browser.
- Go back to Settings menu and the Homepage option should be listed under the Basics menu.
- Set your favorite homepage and you're done.
If you're using a different Android browser you simply need to open the app, go to its main Settings and the "homepage" option should be visible. If you require extra help for other not listed Android browsers, then feel free to tell us in comments and we will try to offer support for changing the default homepage on any app.