The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 can be booted in Recovery Mode using a small combination of buttons. Check the info in this post in order to learn how to successfully boot Recovery Mode for the Galaxy Note 10.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 is one of the most used Android phones released in 2019, and there are multiple users who are looking to enter Recovery Mode and use it to troubleshoot their devices.
How to boot Recovery Mdoe for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10:
Please note that you should use the Recovery Mode and its options only if you are an advanced user, as we cannot be held responsible in case you end up bricking your device, nor in case you lose any important data files.
If you are intending on using Recovery Mode to factory reset your Galaxy Note 10, then you should first backup your most important files and app data. The factory reset process will wipe clean the system partition and it will help you fix any issues your Note 10 phone might have developed recently. Here's how to boot Recovery Mode:
- Power off the phone.
- Press and hold Volume Up + Bixby/ Power buttons at the same time.
- Release the buttons when the screen turns blue.
- Wait 30 seconds more for the Recovery Mode options to be loaded by the Galaxy Note 10 device.
- You can navigate through the Recovery Mode options using the Volume Up and Down buttons.
- To confirm an action you need to press Power button.
These were all the steps that you had to go over in order to learn how to manually boot Recovery Mode for your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus phone. In case you need more help with the tutorial or how to use the Recovery Mode options, then you can let us know in the comments field below.