The Galaxy S10 comes with Android 9 Pie pre-installed and for a long time all the Samsung devices are allowing users to install new themes from their own store. Check the info below and you will learn how to download and install such themes for your device.
The Samsung Galaxy S10 devices with Android Pie OS are coming with a stock One UI theme. The default theme also comes with an additional "secondary" theme called the Night Mode.
How to install Samsung Galaxy S10 Themes using the Galaxy Themes app:
The first thing you need to do is to find and open the Galaxy Themes app. When the app is launched you will be welcomed by a screen showing all the featured and most downloaded apps.
You can download both free and paid themes for your device. You can select which type of themes you wish to view and test. We recommend you test some free themes at first, and then move on to other paid ones in order to support all the great Galaxy theme developers.
After you have managed to download the Galaxy Theme you have to apply it, too. Here's how to do it in case you haven't managed to do it by yourself:
- open the Settings menu.
- now find and open the Wallpapers and Themes menu.
- tap on the Theme option.
- find the Galaxy theme you just downloaded - it should be shown at the top of your screen.
- select the theme and from its options menu you need to tap the Apply button.
- wait for the process to be completed and then reboot the phone.
- after the phone reboots you should have a smooth new theme installed on your Galaxy S10.
In case you wish to remove the theme, then you should simply go back to the Galaxy S10 Themes app and re-apply the default one. If you have any other questions related to this guide or you're experiencing any issues with your Galaxy S10, then you can let us know in the comments and we will try to offer you solutions and fix them.