Samsung Galaxy A7 users can now learn how to capture a screenshot of anything displayed on their devices. Check the info listed below in order to learn how to grab a snapshot of your phone's screen.
The screen capture method for all the Samsung devices has been left unchanged up until the release of the Samsung Galaxy S8 models in 2017. You can take screenshots using both hardware buttons and hand gestures. Also, there are some apps on Google Play Store that can help you grab a screenshot of what your Galaxy A7 device is displaying.
Check both methods below and you will be able to manually grab a screenshot of your phone's screen any time you want.
I. How to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A7:
This method teaches you how to manually snapshot your phone's screen using the hardware buttons. Here's how to do it:
- Open the app/ browser page/ game you wish to snapshot and get to the next step.
- Press and hold Power and Home buttons simultaneously.
- Release the buttons when the screenshot is taken.
A pop-up screen will load after the screenshot is captured for a couple of seconds.
You will find the screenshot on the notifications panel, or you can view it using your default Gallery app.
II. How to take a screenshot on Galaxy A7 using Palm Swipe method:
This is one of greatest features ever put together by Samsung and my favorite when it comes to taking a screenshot on your device.
Before trying this method you should first make sure that it is enabled. Check the info below and see if the Palm Swipe option is enabled:
- Andriod 6.x and older: get to Settings> Motion, open Hand Motions and enable Palm Swipe to Capture.
- Android 7.x and newer: open Settings> Advanced Features> toggle ON Palm Swipe to Capture option.
Now let's see how to grab a screenshot using this option.
- Open the app/ browser/ web page that you want to screenshot.
- Tilt your hand on one side of the screen.
- Now, swipe the screen to the other side and a screenshot pop-up load.
These were the steps that you had to take in order to learn how to take a screenshot on your device.
In case you want to scroll capture the screen, then you should select the "scroll capture" option. Scroll down until you capture the entire page and you will be done with it.
If you need more help tell us in comments.