When official, though not pre-loaded apps are not running correctly on your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus it means that you are dealing with a problem that’s related with some software conflicts.
For example, if Instagram keeps crashing on your S10 Plus and you cannot manage to make it run as it should, don’t panic. Most likely the Android UI is causing the issues. As already pointed out the Instagram problems can be associated with other third party apps that you recently installed on your phone or with software conflicts and glitches.
Bottom line, fixing the Instagram app that’s not running properly isn’t impossible. In fact, with the right troubleshooting solutions at your disposal you can solve everything in a few moments. That’s why you should check the steps explained below. There I’ve tried to explain the solutions that can resolve the Instagram app that keeps crashing on your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus.
So, let’s check it out:
How to fix Instagram that keeps crashing on the Samsung Galaxy S10+
Method 1: Refresh your S10 Plus through a force-reboot
Right from the start you have to know that software glitches can be quickly fixed once you manage to reload default apps and refresh the virtual memory. Shortly, you only have to initiate a force-restart on your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. And just like that you can easily fix the Instagram functionality.
- First of all, make sure that your smartphone is powered on.
- Next, hold down the Volume Down key.
- While still holding down this button start pressing and holding the Power key.
- Press both buttons together; continue to do so until the reboot process starts – it should happen within 10 or 15 seconds.
- That should be all.
Method 2: Delete cache and data of Instagram app
Our second troubleshooting solution will teach you how to can actually reset the Instagram app to its default state. For being able to achieve a clean Instagram functionality on your Galaxy S10 Plus you must follow these steps:
- Take your phone and navigate towards the Settings screen.
- Find the Apps entry and switch to it.
- Now look for the Instagram App.
- Once you locate it, tap once on Instagram.
- Then choose Storage and pick Clear Cache.
- Return and this time select Clear Data and tap on Ok.
- When done, restart your phone and try to use Instagram. If the app is still crashing, go ahead to the next solution.
Method 3: Reinstall the Instagram app on your phone
A more severe fixing solution refers to uninstalling and then reinstalling the Instagram app on your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. That can be done by following:
- Locate the Instagram app on your phone.
- Tap and also keep tapping on the Instagram icon.
- A short list of options will be displayed.
- Choose Uninstall.
- Reboot your Samsung branded device.
- Afterwards access Play Store.
- Search for Instagram and install the app on your smartphone.
- That’s it.
Method 4: Hard reset your Android device
If nothing works it’s time to partially restore your Galaxy S10 Plus to its default state. Then, hopefully the Instagram app will run without further issues.
Before doing anything else backup everything that might be still required afterwards. Do save your personal data, info, accounts and files such as contacts, call logs, texts, images, videos, market apps and similar other packages.
Finally, access our dedicated tutorial and learn how to master reset the Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus.
So, these are the troubleshooting steps that should help you fix the Instagram app that keeps crashing on the Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus.
You can also try to use Odin for reinstalling the stock Android firmware on your phone if the problems are persistent.
Don’t forget to tell us which method worked in your situations – you can use the comments field in that regard.